Information on the processing and retention of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016: General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”.
In accordance with the rules above mentioned concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the retention of personal data as well as to their flow, Marche and Bike Cooperative Society (seat and VAT number) informs the user that the personal data provided during registration to this website and/or fo any requests, orders, purchases and/or for any reservations made on this website: www.www.marcheandbike.it will be processed in accordance with article 4 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (this will be carried out in compliance with the current legislation, in line with confidentiality obligations).
We inform you, in particular, of the following:
- Scope of data processing: your personal data will be processed to handle your request or carry it out properly; the data will be stored for two years after last contact, unless their storage is legally allowed for a longer period for other reasons.
- Your personal data will be processed with automatic or manual means to guarantee data security and confidentiality.
- Parties who can be aware of the data provided as processors: employees and associates of the Data Controller Marche and Bike soc.coop., even external staff, can be appointed as persons in charge of processing : even providers of services which are instrumental to attaining the purpose of data collection and processing can be aware of the data provided (for example: technical services for the management of computer facilities). Such people will act as persons in charge of data processing. The data can be communicated to third parties performing actions related to the service requested.
- Data retention period: personal data collected for the purposes above mentioned will be processed and retained for the whole period of the customer-supplier relationship. From the date of termination of this relationship, the data will be retained according to the terms of law. These data will be processed and retained for the time necessary to carry out all the operations related to and/or resulting from the service requested , and anyway till the actual cancellation of the data at your request.
- Rights of the interested party. You can exercise the following rights in accordance with the provisions of articles 15//22 of GDPR:
- Right of access to data. (art. 15 GDPR). You can check whether a processing of your personal data is underway or not and, if this is the case, receive information relating to the purposes and processing methods, to the categories of your personal data processed and to their retention period.
- Right of rectification. (article 16 GDPR). You can obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data and the completion of the incomplete ones, without undue delay.
- Right to cancellation (article 17 GDPR). You can obtain the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR). You can also obtain the restriction of processing your personal data in the cases provided for by GDPR.
- Right to data portability (article 20 GDPR). You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format, as well as to obtain that they will be transferred to another data-holder unhindered, in the cases provided for by GDPR.
- Right to object to processing and reclamation (article 21 GDPR). You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by GDPR and you can also lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority. The Data Controller is the cooperative society Marche and Bike (firstname.lastname@example.org)